Over 90% of Americans will at some point in their life experience back pain that is severe enough for them to seek medical treatment. Unfortunately, conventional medicine can only assist the patient by treating the symptoms through the use of analgesics (relieves swelling), anti-spasmodics (relieves spasming), or pain medication.
The cause of most back pain is the unnatural movement of vertebrae that causes an impingement or compression of a nerve. Chiropractic care is the science of treating spinal disorders and maintaining spinal health. I specialize in diagnosing, detecting and treating spinal movement and abnormalities that are the cause of back pain. Through careful manipulation, I am able to correct the injuries or abnormalities that are the cause of back pain and a variety of other disorders. Since the spine houses the spinal cord which carries the nerve impulses to the brain control all voluntary and involuntary responses of the body, maintaining spinal health is imperative to guarantee that your body functions at its maximum efficiency. I assure you that proper spinal alignment will enhance your quality of life whether or not you have suffered a spinal injury. Please call to make an appointment for your free spinal evaluation and adjustment. As a bonus, bring in the entire family, it is never to young to begin on the road to a lifetime of good spinal health.
Dr. Thomas Heston Cordially invites you to schedule a Free Chiropractic Examination And Treatment
(By Appointment Only)
Print coupon above and bring with you after calling for an appointment!
Did You Know?
- Chiropractic care is accepted by insurance companies as a standard treatment protocol for injuries due to:
- AUTO ACCIDENTS
- SLIPS AND FALLS
- INJURIES INVOLVING WORK ACCIDENTS
- That you are entitled to seek medical treatment if you were injured in an auto accident, even if it was your fault and your insurance company will pay 100% of the bills.
- Most professional and high level amateur athletes have regular spinal adjustments by Chiropractors to improve their performance and to treat injuries incurred on the field. (The team doctors for the Eagles, Flyers, Wings and Phillies are Chiropractors)
- Many medical insurances will pay for Chiropractic care.
- Chiropractors are trained in the treatment of pain, without the use of drugs.